For most of 2010 God and I have had a running dialogue regarding how to describe what Godintersections.com and Leadership Productivity Forum’s are actually all about. You all have heard me use phrases like:
- Finding your way in challenging times using God Intersections
- Learning to Trust God with our businesses
- Building God’s Economy businesses
- Growing success, finding significance.
All true but somehow a little too confining. Particularly when talking to marketplace folks who are not Christians. This year has been fascinating in terms of the dialogue and God Ideas my Intersections have created. So my Current Best Thinking is that we are all about:
- Helping marketplace people find their way in business by involving the living God
- Working with business leaders to learn, practice and replicate Cooperative Capitalism in our economy